Complaint Review: Boehm-Ritter

• Submitted: Fri, December 03, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, December 03, 2004

• Reported By:Indianpaolis Indiana
Boehm-Ritter
3212 Jefferson St. #424, Napa, CA 94558 Nationwide U.S.A.

Boehm-Ritter, Inc. fradulent billing! Rip-off! Napa, California

THIS IS A COPY OF THE LETTER I'M SENDING AS I RETURN (ONCE AGAIN) THE PRODUCT.

How dare you charge my account for this product without my approval. I'm very dissatisfied with the first trial offer you sent to me, I returned that and according to your rules you were to cancel and refund. YOU DID NOT, IN FACT you still have not credited my account-now you have sent me another jar and charged me another time! i have paid the fee with my banking institution to ban your company from scamming me further. I will, once again, return your package and DEMAND you refund the $55.90 you took, on top of the $44 deducted initially.

This amounts to fraud on your company's part. I've tried to get a supervisor on the phone and was told he just doesn't get on the phone. I've also contacted Zoomlegal to report you to them, they are sorry they have to hear soooo many complaints about your company. REFUND MY MONIES IMMEDIATELY!! This time you will have to sign for the package and I will have the proof for legal action if necessary.

Angela
Indianpaolis, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2004 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boehm-Ritter/nationwide/Boehm-Ritter-Inc-fradulent-billing-Rip-off-Napa-California-121068. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Boehm-Ritter