Complaint Review: Boehm-ritter

• Submitted: Mon, September 12, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, September 12, 2005

• Reported By:Peachtree City Georgia
871 Latour Court Napa, California U.S.A.

Boehm-Ritter ripoff fraudulent charge to a debit card Napa California

I saw an add on the internet for a free 10 day trial of a lotion. I ordered it and never received it. Then I was charged $89.95 on my Paypal debit card.

I called both Boehn-Ritter and Paypal. Paypal said too bad, there was nothing they could do. They said I had to contact the bank that handles my debit card. I tried over 20 times to reach someone that could help me to no avail.

I also called Boehn-Ritter over 30 times and e mailed them at least 20 times. I finally reached a real person that refused to listen to me and would not issue a refund. He would speak over me and make rude and unprofessional remarks. I asked several times for a supervisor and he would just laugh to his fellow employees.

He finally hung on me saying my time was up.He said he only had to listen to me for 20 minutes and he had so see ya.

Peachtree City, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2005 03:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boehm-ritter/Napa-California-94558/Boehm-Ritter-ripoff-fraudulent-charge-to-a-debit-card-Napa-California-156827. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Boehm-ritter