Complaint Review: Boehm-ritter

• Submitted: Wed, January 05, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, January 05, 2005

• Reported By:san jacinto California
871 Latour Court Napa, California U.S.A.

Boehm-ritter ripoff forced me into buying a product I have not recieved and do not want Napa California

FREE SAMPLE. This is a joke. I recieved a sample after I got conned into get a free laptop computer. To get the computer I had to order from a couple of manufacturers. I was an idiot and no computer. So I contacted every manufacturer who I was forced into and they all canceled my account, as I said it was a scam and I was being ripped off. All but this company honered my request. This company would not answer there phone and did not reply to any of my emails. http://www.boehmritter.com/or http://www.nexiderm.com/6v18/?version=6v18

All of a sudden I am getting a charge on my bank account for 89.95 my bank stopped payment but could only hold it for so long. Now I have another 99.95, plus the bank released the 89.95 charge to them. What kind of expensive cream would sell it through one of those scame win a TV or computer.

There product must be really good to have to go to these lengths to sell it (That was a joke.)

All of this scam marketing is getting slicker. I used to think that the internet was such a convenience. I sure hope they pass some laws to stop all of the rip off stuff. I wish someone would start a cause that can go to the government (???) and make these sites accountable for what they are doing. To me it is still mail fraud since that is how they send everything to people through the mail.

this is there agreement

Optimize Program Terms & Conditions

Start your Free Trial now and we'll send your first monthly treatment of Nexiderm-SP (valued at $129.95) - You pay only shipping and handling!
We'll also enroll you in our deep-discounted Monthly Optimize Program - If you enjoy the product, do nothing, and when your Free Trial period expires, we will bill your credit card (or checking account) automatically for $89.95 - You Save 30%!
If you decide during the Free Trial period that Nexiderm-SP is not for you, simply return the unused portion of the product for a full refund (less S&H).
Each month thereafter, you will conveniently receive a monthly treatment shipped at the same discounted Optimize Program price of $89.95 (+ $5.95 for S&H). To cancel your Optimize Program membership at ANY time, you must call (888) 758-7444, Monday thru Friday, 6am to 5pm, PST.

Your trial will begin and your card will be charged $5.95 for S&H when you submit your secure order. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Due to automated shipping procedures, you may not cancel your Optimize Program Membership until the product has been delivered.

To me this sounds like they will charge me in advance for my next order. Not charge me for something they say is free.

I go through this with all the ancestry sites. Trial the they throw you to Ancestry.com

Can't anyone have a good product that they can not sell by word of mouth and recomendations. Are there products so bad that they have to run this crap on people.

Please let me know how I can further make there lives so horrible as they have made mine.

The statements on this web site have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
Nexiderm does NOT contain any animal derived ingredients and has NOT been tested on animals.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
If you have any questions, please click here to contact us.

Customer service representatives are also available by phone at 888-758-7444.

san jacinto, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2005 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boehm-ritter/Napa-California-94558/Boehm-ritter-ripoff-forced-me-into-buying-a-product-I-have-not-recieved-and-do-not-want-Na-125952. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Boehm-ritter