Complaint Review: Boga Bids

• Reported By: Oh No! — Auckland
Boga Bids
Internet USA

Boga Bids Deceptive Gibralter

Asked to complete a survey with Linkedin, which I thought looked legitimate. I was then told I could claim a free gift of which i chose a camera.  The re-directed to Bogabods website and told to enter my credit card details to pay for the delivery fee of $4.  I can't believe I was so silly.  After i entered my credit card details the site told me it couldn't accept the credit card amd to enter another credit card, which I did!  After feeling suspicious i checked out various stories on the internet and it appears this is a coplete scam.  I have cancelled my credit cards right now and by the sounds of it may be one of the lucky ones.  Will sit back and wait to see if they manage to take any unauthorised money from my credit cards.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2014 02:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boga-Bids/internet/Boga-Bids-Deceptive-Gibralter-1141258. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Boga Bids