Complaint Review: Bohem-Ritter

• Submitted: Tue, April 05, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, April 05, 2005

• Reported By:Calhoun Tennessee
Bohem-Ritter
3212 Jefferson St Napa, California U.S.A.

Bohem-Ritter, Nexiderm ripoff, unauthorized charges, non compliance with cancel request Napa California

My computer was hacked into at a time in the past and the individual obtained my credit card numbers and passwords.

They then ordered many items that I did not authorize. Bohem-Ritter/Nexiderm was one of these companies. I have tried numberous times to get this company to cancel this account and stop shipments and charges and to reverse the past charges since I did not order their product and do not even know what it is. Who ever did this must have been picking up mail from my rural mail box while I was at work, since no products have ever been delivered to my home, to my knowledge.

I can not even get this company to respond much less cancel this bogus account and stop the unauthorized charges to my accounts.

I am considering legal action against said company and have already contacted the Better Business Bureau and am now posting this notice for all consumers to know that this company is not a legitimate company and the do not practice legitimate customer service or responses. They need to be stopped. At $55.90 per month for services never rendered they are getting rich ripping off the public.

Debra
Calhoun, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2005 01:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bohem-Ritter/Napa-California-95448/Bohem-Ritter-Nexiderm-ripoff-unauthorized-charges-non-compliance-with-cancel-request-Na-137583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bohem-Ritter