Complaint Review: Boiler-Rooms.org

• Updated: Fri, September 13, 2013

• Reported By: Peter — Brussels
Boiler-Rooms.org

Boiler-Rooms.org EconomicFrauds.com Advance Fee SCAM, Internet

I originally bought some shares from a broker and I now know I was scammed.

I saw this website online, they use seo techniques to get people to their site and it looks very much like they are a company operating a recovery scam. They say on their website  that they can help to recover any money that  has been lost through a boiler room scam.

They say they are trying to warn people about fraud but they appear to be a fake recovery room scam.

I'm not100% sure but I think its all a scam, they started emailing me saying that they could help and then started asking me for donations. It all seems a bit strange as there is no individual that I can contact, they do everything over email and they hide their domain registrar information. There is a post on a site that suggests they use a DNS switching service.

I am assuming that you need to be regulated to give investment advice, legal advice or you have to be registered as a charity to accept donations. I do not see any evidence they are registered online.

I have tried emailing the BBB but I have had no response. It seems this website has been around for a over 2 years defrauding investors that have been already scammed once. They talk about regulators to give themselves some sort of credibility but it all seems strange that I cannot contact anyone in their company on the phone and they don't have a listed office. It looks like they go to great lengths to hide who they are. If a company was legitimate wouldn't you be able to go to an office or call someone on the phone?

I'm not sure who to turn to for help as I have emailed Google complaints, BBB, FTC but there has been no response.

This website needs to be shut down!

This is not the only website they have, they also have 3 other websites doing exactly the same thing:

EconomicFrauds.com
FinancialFrauds.us
Investor-Alerts.org

This is the profile of the person pertaining to the site, how do I check this is a real person? I see no evidence online that this person even exists.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 01:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boiler-Roomsorg/internet/Boiler-Roomsorg-EconomicFraudscom-Advance-Fee-SCAM-Internet-1046039. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Boiler-Rooms.org