- Report: #1046026
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Boiler-Rooms.org
Boiler-Rooms.orgInternet United States of America
Boiler-Rooms.org EconomicFrauds.com INVESTORS BEWARE!!! Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
EconomicFrauds.com / FinancialFrauds.us & Investor-Alerts.org
These 3 other websites are controlled and managed by the same criminal organisation.
These companies have been ripping off investors in Asia and Europe for over 3 years now.
Boiler-Rooms.org is a non profit company who scams shareholders of companies to send money to their offshore bank accounts in Cyprus.
1)Boiler-Rooms.org is holding itself out as a Consumer Advocate and is using a DNS masking service to hide its own web host.
* Nowhere on the Boiler-Rooms.org website does it display its registration details to dispense investment advice. There is no license or accreditation from FINRA that is displayed on the website to permit it to dispense investment advice to shareholders of public or privately held companies anywhere in the world.
Aside from being an advance fee scam, this company is breaking the law as a non profit having money sent to offshore bank accounts. They are also not licensed to dispense investment advice. Soliciting shareholders of companies and giving them advice is illegal without a license.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2013 11:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boiler-Roomsorg/internet/Boiler-Roomsorg-EconomicFraudscom-INVESTORS-BEWARE-Internet-1046026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.