Complaint Review: Bombasha Brazilian Steakhouse

• Reported By: Ken — Murfreesboro Tennessee USA
Bombasha Brazilian Steakhouse
2000 Belcourt Ave Nashville, Tennessee United States of America

Bombasha Brazilian Steakhouse Such a thief! Nashville, Tennessee

I was one more groupon victim!
I bought a groupon and my husband bought another. We thought that could be a great way to offer a good time and good meal to some close friends and eventually promote the brazilian business as well. First time I printed the 3 coupons and I could use just 2, the bill even with the coupons was almost $200. Today my husband took his parents, he could use just 1 coupon and the bill was more than 120.00.
Another thing...
We issue to offer 15% of tip when we are well served.
This restaurant forces you to pay 18% included in the bill even if you were not well served.
Sorry, but it's a thief!
I already have 3 coupons and I want to get refund.
I'm compelled to take this coment to Consumer affairs, Ripoff reports, Best Business Bureau and other 13 websites on internet to literally GRILL this steakhouse!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 09:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bombasha-Brazilian-Steakhouse/Nashville-Tennessee-37212/Bombasha-Brazilian-Steakhouse-Such-a-thief-Nashville-Tennessee-983576. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bombasha Brazilian Steakhouse