Complaint Review: Bombay Travels Inc

• Updated: Thu, November 29, 2012

• Reported By: shyam — Atlatna Georgia United States of America
Bombay Travels Inc
1407 AVE - Z, SUITE -279 Brooklyn, New York United States of America

Bombay Travels Inc Bombay Travels, Bombay Tours airline tickets scam Brooklyn New York

I am also one of the victim of this Travel Agency name called Bombay Travels Inc (person name: Vijay Bakshi).. I am attaching the advertisement of the agency in a weekly newspaper called 'Hi India'. I had booked 3 tickets on Aug 24th (ATL to HYD round trip) thru this agent (Bombay Travels) and paid the whole amount ($3850.00).
when we went to airport on the flying date Oct 26th (my wife and son is flying to India) and the emirates told me that the tickets were not issued, the credit card transaction not go through so they did NOT issued the tickets... I totally shocked...and came back tried to reach that guy whole day and made him re-booked the tickets, but he booked only one way... now I am trying to book the return tickets and my round trip tickets... but he is not booking or issuing the tickets nor refunding the amount ...

Daily I am calling and emailing but no luck he is not lifting the calls and not responding to me emails... Please help me in this issue..

there are other people also suffered the same

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2012 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bombay-Travels-Inc/Brooklyn-New-York-/Bombay-Travels-Inc-Bombay-Travels-Bombay-Tours-airline-tickets-scam-Brooklyn-New-York-975687. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bombay Travels Inc