Complaint Review: Bonanza.com

• Reported By: Pudgy — Clermont Florida
Bonanza.com
Internet USA

Bonanza.com Check Wallmart Before you buy! Fitchburg, Massachusetts Internet

I was looking for a pet bed to replace  one that was warn out.  I googled it and a picture with web link took me to Bonanza.com. It was listed for $43.31 with FREE SHIPPING.  My error was in not looking further.  Imagine my surprise whent the pet bed arrived from Walmart.  It was ordered by a woman in Fitchburg, MA and shipped to me FROM WALMART.  The invoice indicated that is was $29.97 and $4.97 shipping for a total of $37.04.  So I paid Patricia in Massachusettes $6.27 to order something for me from WALMART.  Remember, I was ordering this online so I could have ordered from WALMART myself!  I can't blame Patricia, though.  She was crafty in getting paid to do what I was already doing.  Beware of Bonanza.  Crafty little rip off artists are getting paid for nothing.  Fool me once, shame on you; Fool me twice, shame on me.  Never again.  I hope Patricia in Fitchburg, MA is happy with my money.  She deserves it for making a fool of me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2014 11:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bonanzacom/internet/Bonanzacom-Check-Wallmart-Before-you-buy-Fitchburg-Massachusetts-Internet-1152397. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bonanza.com