Complaint Review: Bond no. 9 New York

• Updated: Sun, October 07, 2012

• Reported By: temp — Hoboken New Jersey United States of America
Bond no. 9 New York
9 Bond Street New York, New York United States of America

Bond no. 9 New York Sent me a Defective Coupon Code & Refused to Respond to Multiple Inquiries! New York, New York

*Author of original report: RESOLVED

Bond no. 9 emailed me a coupon code (CLUB9) for a 15% discount on the next purchase.
The coupon (CLUB9) did not have any limitations such as minimum purchase amount.
The coupon (CLUB9) could only be used on the Bond no. 9 website www.bondno9.com.
I purchased a bottle of fragrance at www.bondno9.com and entered the CLUB9 coupon at the checkout screen. The screen then showed a 15% discount. I then submitted the order, but the total did not reflect a 15% discount. I sent an email through the bond no. 9 website along with my order number. I waited two days, but still no response. Then I sent another email to the Bond No. 9 Customer Service Team and still no response. I then called the phone number of their Bond No. 9 Customer Service Team and no one answered their phone. I left a brief message detailing my inquiry along with my phone number, but no one called me back.

I find Bond no. 9 dishonest in sending me a coupon for a 15% discount and then refusing to honor it.
I also question the integrity of their company since they refused to address a consumer's issue after multiple inquiries.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2012 04:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bond-no-9-New-York/New-York-New-York-10012/Bond-no-9-New-York-Sent-me-a-Defective-Coupon-Code-Refused-to-Respond-to-Multiple-Inqu-881007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bond no. 9 New York

RESOLVED

AUTHOR: temp - (United States of America)

A Bond No. 9 representative contacted me by phone to issue me a refund.

This happened just 1-2 days after I filed the report with RipOffReport.com.

;)