Complaint Review: Bongo International

• Reported By: Stephen — Aspendale gardens Australia
Bongo International
315 Seaview Ave.Bridgeport, CT 06607 Internet United States of America

Bongo International BongoUS Credit Card and Personal detail Philshing Internet

I am writing this to inform you that as result of supplying Bongo International company with my credit card and personal information to set up a US postal address via Bongo International my credit card and name have been fraudulently used to purchase goods in the USA. How do I know this? Well first of all because Bongo is the only company I have ever supplied this credit card number to infact I have never used this credit card before or after supplying these details to BongoUS. Secondly, because within three weeks of setting up my Bongo Account my bank rang me to notify me my name and card number was being used fraudulently in the USA to purchase goods worth over USD $2000. So now as you would reasonably expect, I am very disappointed and angry that this has happened to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2011 12:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bongo-International/internet/Bongo-International-BongoUS-Credit-Card-and-Personal-detail-Philshing-Internet-762305. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bongo International