Complaint Review: Bongo International

• Submitted: Fri, August 12, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, August 12, 2011

• Reported By: Sam — Fitzroy Internet Australia
Bongo International

Bongo International Bongous Bongo International Used my credit card details to access bank account. My bank has frozen my account and stated that it was this company responsible for accessing my internet account Internet

In July, 2011 I was looking for an efficient way to freight goods from multiple stores in the U.S to my home in Australia. To join I was required to pay a small amount (5.95 i think) by credit card.

A short time later I started to get telephone calls and emails from the company. Not unusual, but the slickness & persistence of their approach spooked me and I decided I would take my business elsewhere.

This morning (12th August) my bank rang me to inform me my account was shut down as, according to the bank, Bongo international had put 3 cents into my account under the the name of T & L Limited. According to the bank this strategy is used to confirm future access to the targeted account.

I should have been more vigilant. Spread the word

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2011 05:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bongo-International/internet/Bongo-International-Bongous-Bongo-International-Used-my-credit-card-details-to-access-bank-764135. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bongo International