begun

• Reported By: Dennis — Sacramento California United States of America
Bonney Plumbing, Heating & Air
3906 Kristi Court Sacramento, California United States of America

Bonney Plumbing, Heating & Air SCAM, RIPPOFF, STAY AWAY Sacramento, California

THIS IS A CHRISTMAS RIPOFF!

Go else where they are a SCAM!!! and ripoff!!

On 12-19-12 I had to call them because I accidentally broke off the the on/off valve next to the toilet. Well I looked in our newsletter and thought they would be good. So I called them and they came out the next day. Well BOY WAS THAT A MISTAKE! I was told it was free to come out. tomorrow. SO that was fine they came out and did the work (40-45mins max) well after replacing the part I broke I get a bill for $495. I was like that's awfully high. SO I had to pay it since they did the work. Well I then called family members who had owned many homes in the past and even they said that was to high. I tried to call Bonney but no luck. They pretty much said TOUGH. I asked how how they got that price and all they would say is our book but when you ask to see this "Book" you can't. And all their people they send out do NOT work for them they are independent contractors. I called the state and since they charged under $500 there is nothing they can do.

Just stay away they are really bad. Stay away!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2012 01:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bonney-Plumbing-Heating-Air/Sacramento-California-95827/Bonney-Plumbing-Heating-Air-SCAM-RIPPOFF-STAY-AWAY-Sacramento-California-985547. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bonney Plumbing, Heating & Air