Complaint Review: Bonnie Gill

• Reported By: Bonnie — Beaumont California United States of America
Bonnie Gill
PO Box 432 Beaumont CA 92223 Beaumont, California United States of America

CPS is abusing my children intentionally. Beaumont, California

I was arrested by police officers for something that I did not do.  Police called me 5150 even though I went to mental health offices (5) and each time I was told nothing is wrong with me. I went into counseling and learned I have PTSD.  Because I have angina and an anxiety/panic disorder the police confused it for 5150.  Because the police lied, social services started abusing me and saying I will never get help because everyone thinks I am crazy.  Also my public defender said because everyone thinks I am crazy he can not ever help me. My children were given to two abusers.  My small child was given to my husbands mother.  She claimed abuse from the first day and no one helped her.  I saw my husband kill two people.  I reported it and no one listened.  My children told me their dad cut them in the mouth and private areas to keep them from telling about sexual abuse.  I told social services about the allegations toward my husband and the fact that his mother supported his right to abuse my baby and they ignored me and forced my baby to stay there even though my baby told me and my other daughter that daddy said "he wouldn't do it anymore."  Then later said he did it the first opportunity.  She came with bruises and scary marks but everyone would ignore my cries for help. Now my older baby is being intentionally left with a guardian the court chose that is accused of abuse.

My daughter claimed abuse to me earlier about this family and everyone ignored me.   My children have told me more than once they live in fear because when they try to talk everyone ignores them and the abusers hurt them worse. Please dear God is there any good human out there that can help my babies? I do not know what to do and everyone listens to social services.  All social services does is lie and threaten me. Please if anyone knows anywhere I can turn for help please could you let me know?  Somewhere that helps abused afraid children to find safety and help to speak. I do not want to see my children grow old telling the news horror stories about their childhood.  I am not sure why the law isn't working but I know there are legal avenues that can help my babies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2012 03:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bonnie-Gill/Beaumont-California-92223/CPS-is-abusing-my-children-intentionally-Beaumont-California-937236. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bonnie Gill