Complaint Review: Bonnie Maxwell Santiago

• Reported By: anonymous — portland Oregon United States of America
Bonnie Maxwell Santiago
7765 n 8th st portland, Oregon United States of America

Bonnie Maxwell Santiago do not do business with this woman portland , Oregon

I am a businesses owner and I have know Bonnie for quit sometime. I decided to do business with her recently and it was the worst thing o could have ever do. She never paid me for my services, she tried to push myself as well as my employees around and treated everyone as if she was entitled. Don't make the same mistake that I have. Don't do any kind of businesses with this woman.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 08:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bonnie-Maxwell-Santiago/portland-Oregon-/Bonnie-Maxwell-Santiago-do-not-do-business-with-this-woman-portland-Oregon-975297. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bonnie Maxwell Santiago