Complaint Review: Bonnie Psychic

• Updated: Tue, March 22, 2011

• Reported By: anonymous — jersey city New Jersey USA
Bonnie Psychic
177 Madison Avenue New York, New York United States of America
  • Phone: (212) 414-8857 ?
  • Web:
  • Category: Psychic

Bonnie Psychic Monica This psychic is Fly by Night; she charged me $500 for an aura reading; she promised me the moon and sugargoated everything New York, New York

*Consumer Comment: I know exactly who this person is!

*Consumer Comment: I know exactly who this person is!

The psychic named Monica charged me $500 for aura readings and promised me the moon; she conned me into believing that my soulmate will come back;

Don't go to Bonnie psychic 177 Madison Avenue, New York, NY

Go to the precint and report this psychic; She is evil and vicious

No psychic reading should cost more than $100 per hour. In truth it should be considerably less. If they need more money to reveal something critical, watch out. No reputable psychic leaves you hanging in an effort to weasel more money out of you. If a psychic explains that they need to do some sort of "work" for you to improve your love life, career, or to lift a curse, RUN don't walk from this individual. If you feel like you're being squeezed...you are.

If you believe you have been the victim of a pychic scam, contact your local police department, The Better Business Bureau,

Just stay away from anyone who makes ridiculous claims that they can do anything paranormal at all. They ALL are nothing but disgusting scam artists. Please stay away from any of them and above all, do not give them anything - money or otherwise.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2011 10:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bonnie-Psychic/New-York-New-York-10016/Bonnie-Psychic-Monica-This-psychic-is-Fly-by-Night-she-charged-me-500-for-an-aura-readin-687354. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bonnie Psychic

I know exactly who this person is!

AUTHOR: cchristina1177 - (United States of America)

I suggest you get your money back. I did, $300.

I know exactly who this person is!

AUTHOR: cchristina1177 - (United States of America)

I suggest you get your money back. I got a reading from her and she was gonna do some kind of candle work for me. I really thought she was real! But I chickened out and stopped this so-called work, and by that time, I had already spent $300. I found this website called Gypsy Psychic Scams (dot) com and was bothered by what I read. I went back and demanded my money back or I would come back with the police and every TV news station to their office and they gave it. Her husband did give me a hard time, but I did get my money back, every dollar of it.