- Report: #867294
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Bonnie Thomson Carter
Bonnie Thomson CarterLake County Board Member Ingleside, Illinois United States of America
Bonnie Thomson Carter , aka Bonnie Carter Without an attorney's license, Carter interprets state law incorrectly and with malintent against her own constituents she claims to represent Ingleside, Illinois
*Author of original report: County Official's Scam Dates Back To 1962
*Author of original report: Buyers & Realtors of lake-access properties BEWARE
*Author of original report: Association Officers conspire with Bonnie Thomson Carter to facilitate fraud
*Author of original report: Local Govt Scam Extends Beyond Wooster
*Author of original report: Sheriff's Office declares Wooster is "an open lake"
*Author of original report: more incriminating, written admissions from Bonnie Carter
*Author of original report: No Substanitive Due Process and No Comprehensive Planning
*Author of original report: Bonnie Carter's incriminating words on record
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. While on record at the Village of Round Lake on 9/6/2005 and without a law license (incorrectly) interpretting statutory law of Illinois in order to obtain an extraterritorial zoning ordinance 05-O-27 from the Village of Round Lake. A blatant disregard for 705 ILCS 205/1
2. Falsely prompting on record the village of Round Lake officials to use state law to zone via ordinance regulations against privately owned Wooster Lake which is vastly unincorporated, a clear violation of the Illinois Municipal Code 65 ILCS 5/11-13-1 which unambiguously -at that time Ms. Carter was opining on statutory law -stated municipalities were prohibitted from zoning beyond corporate borders of the municipality and where the Illinois Appellate Court system had unambiguously already ruled this statute was the controlling statute over Article 7 of the Code (on which Bonnie Thomson Carter relied).
3. Coercing via political bullying the village of Round Lake officials to disregard the advice of their own village attorney James Magee who repeatedly advised the village to "not proceed in this regard", clearly opposing Bonnie Thomson Carter's solicitations with the village for this extraterritorial ordinance on private, vastly unincorporated Wooster Lake.
4. Providing on record numerous false and misleading reasons for the village of Round Lake officials to adopt the extraterritorial ordinance, including Village of Fox Lake is going to pass it and the Lake County Sheriff is going to enforce it.
5. Relying on record on a said "gentlemen's agreement" which is not a legal agreement and which the owners of Wooster Lake have never agreed to.
6. Admitting on record Bonnie Thomson Carter wanted this ordinance because so many of her constituents with legal access to Wooster Lake had already "bought into covenants", regulations and restrictions which were just 2-3 months earlier being highlighted by at least 2 attorneys as being bogus and falsified, despite being recorded at the County Recorder of Deeds against some properties with lake access. Bonnie Thomson Carter was at that time (2-3 months before the adoption of the ordinance) copied with an email notifying her as such. Then while soliciting on record for the ordinance, Bonnie Carter failed to disclose she was already advised these covenants and restrictions were invalid.
7. Intentionally and knowingly failing to provide any prior due notice to her own constituents of District 5 Lake County who are legal owners of privately owned Wooster Lake before soliciting the extraterrritorial ordinance targeting them and their properties. A blatant violation of the Open Meetings Act and any form of good government.
8. Doing 1, 2, 4, 5, and 7 at the Village of Fox Lake on 9/13/2005.
9. Doing 1-8 in an apparent attempt to cover up her previous involvement with the development of Cambridge at Holiday Park and her influence with the Village of Fox Lake and the developer to have inserted the (invalid/ forged) Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions of the Wooster Lake Conservation and Control Association into Holiday Park's Declaration #5094179 recorded at the Recorder of Deeds 1/13/2003.
10. Through June 2011, being defiant of 65 ILCS 5/11-13-1 and coercing the Village of Round Lake officials to keep on its books- though it was never being enforced and though it was opposed by village residents of Silverleaf Glen Association - unlawful, extraterritorial no wake ordinance 05-O-27 against unincorporated Wooster Lake, promoting conflict and vigilante violence against her own constituents, the legal owners of private Wooster Lake, and their guests.
11. Refusing to take responsibility and apologize to her constituents of or with access to Wooster Lake, the ones who have been victims of her abusive scam or "bought into" her lies.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2012 07:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bonnie-Thomson-Carter/Ingleside-Illinois-/Bonnie-Thomson-Carter-aka-Bonnie-Carter-Without-an-attorneys-license-Carter-interpret-867294. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.