Complaint Review: Bonozo

• Updated: Mon, August 25, 2014

• Reported By: Unsatisfied client — New york New York
Bonozo
Internet USA

Bonozo Bonozo Apps Matt Harmon at Bonozo Apps misrepresented to me what he was willing to do with regards to building a multiplatform game for me, in the process I paid him $2500.00, he NEVER finished the game and wasted 9 months...he was also abusive to me for no reason...see texts below! Tulsa Internet

*Author of original report: continuance of fraud

*Author of original report: Harassment

I entered into an agreement with Matt Harmon and BONOZO LLC on November 14, 2013 to build a game for me to be played on different platforms. At the time I requested a contract from Mr. Harmon, He said it makes more sense to do it after his so called "vertical slice" which was supposed to be a demo of the gameplay and it's enrironments.....I asked him how long his "slice" would take to complete, he said two months which would have made it January 14, 2014.....IT NEVER HAPPENED! Mr. Harmon wanted to do the slice first, then make a second contract once the slice was finished, the total cost of the slice was $5000.00, $2500.00 up front and the second $2500.00 upon completion and ratification of the game contract,

please see below from original PAYPAL receipt dated November 14, 2014: "Welcome to Bonozo, LLC! We are very please to be selected as your service provider for your exciting project, We will start off with your "Vertical Slice", which is a sample, or sneek peek if you will, of what you can expect in your full game. [continued below]....

..... It is used as a communication tool to better pinpoint your vision, a "dress rehersal" to better define the scope of work for the follow up development agreement, and as a sandbox for gameplay experimentation to bring out the potential of the unique property. The $5000.00 Vertical Slice development cost is part of the final design and development cost, and agreed amount of $23,000.00. the second paymeny of $2,500.00 will be made upon COMPLETION AND RATIFICATION OF THE FINAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN BONOZO, LLC AND WORLDWIDE APPS, LLC.  This NEVER HAPPENED, never finished, no contract! In fact along the way Mr. Harmon went on several anger filled abusive tirades towards me, the client, inclusind but nit limited to using abusive language towards me, flat out saying he things he should be making more money, despite to agreeing to a fixed fee, even questioning my ability to pay. I do have many text and skype messages saved if you would like to see them, please email me at (((REDACTED))) @icloud.com Mr. harmon also requested I pay him outside the fiscal confines of ODESK.COM, which is where I posted my job application fro $15,000.00, Mr. Harmon came in under that bid at just over $11,000.00, after initial discussions with him, I thought there was a lot of work to be done so I offered Mr. Harmon $23,000.00, which you can see he agreed to. In addition to being abusive to me, Mr. Harmon started an attack campain questioning my ability to pay, even thoug he NEVER FINISHED the slice and refused to draw up a contract with me. He is beyond unprofessional. I recommend if you wish to have an app or game buiilt, go someplace else. It is not easy to find honest, quality developers who honor what they offer. Mr. Harmon is definitely not on that list for me, and I can prove it. I am now starting over with New devellper after wasting 9 months and $2500.00 for an UNFINISHED PROJECT!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2014 03:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bonozo/internet/Bonozo-Bonozo-Apps-Matt-Harmon-at-Bonozo-Apps-misrepresented-to-me-what-he-was-willing-to-1172236. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bonozo

continuance of fraud

AUTHOR: - ()

Mr Harmon continues to ignore his theft of $2500.00 and does not pay me back, this dispite his fraudulent cham company Bonozo continuing to send me ambiguous youtube videos of the fraudster (Matt Harmon) doing moronic things...the latest one "how to make prison sandwiches)  Ironic because that is where I believe Matt Harmon will wind up, he can only rip people off so many times before his number is called! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH Tulsa Oklahoma based BONOZO APPS!

Harassment

AUTHOR: Worldwide - ()

Matt Harmon continues to text me, the latest comong last week where he asked about my game comng out and said too bad!

STAY AWAY FROM BONOZO APPS AND MATT HARMON! They are fraudsters! BEWARE!! Do not give them any business! They stole almosta  year of my time and at leat $2500.00 from my company!