efficient

• Updated: Sat, December 08, 2012

• Reported By: RJohnson — Saginaw Minnesota United States of America
Bonro Medical Inc
4490 Washington Rd 100 ste 16 Evans, Georgia United States of America

Bonro Medical Inc Misrepresented themselves and tricked me into a sale. Evans, Georgia

I am an 80% disabled army veteran from the Vietnam era.  I seen an advertisement for a Vacuum Erection Device and due to my disability asked my doctor about them.  He stated that I could try it and wrote a prescription for it.  I talked with the representative at Bonro and told him that if my insurance would pay for it that I would want to buy the device.  He stated that he was sure that my insurance company would do that and that he would check with them.  Shortly thereafter I received the device in the mail and assumed that my insurance covered the device.  A month or so later I get a threatening call from Bonro Medical stating that they wanted to be paid ($405) or they would turn it over to collections.  I stated that they were not supposed to send it to me unless my insurance company cleared the transaction.  They stated that they never said that and are now turning it over to a collection agency this month.   I have little money and am not sure what to do at this time.  I would advise that any potential customers stay away from this organization and that the Veterans magazines quit using their advertising.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2012 10:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bonro-Medical-Inc/Evans-Georgia-30809/Bonro-Medical-Inc-Misrepresented-themselves-and-tricked-me-into-a-sale-Evans-Georgia-979495. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bonro Medical Inc