Complaint Review: Bonus America - Advantagezone - Discover Credit Card

• Submitted: Wed, December 24, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, December 24, 2003

• Reported By:Arroyo Grande California
Bonus America - Advantagezone - Discover Credit Card
POB15192 Wilmington, De.19886( Discover) Nationwide U.S.A.

Bonus America - Advantagezone - Discover Credit Card ripoff Sent Email offer: sign up for discover card and receive CD/DVD player won't deliver. Discover says 'NOT THEIR PROBLEM' Discover Is In Wilmington , delaware

On 7/17/03, I responded to an email (have copy) offering me an Apex 2500CD/DVD player if I signed up for a card.
I did and received the card. I called them and was assured that it was on the way. On 9/9/03, I sent Deals1440a@advantagezone an Email inquiring when I'd receive the player. I received no reply. I made several more attempts with no reply.

On 10/02/03 I Emailed Discover Customer service (customer service.novusnet.com) James "escalated it to to the appropriate parties in our company". I've heard nothing more and James told me that it should arrive 4 to 6 weeks after I joined. On 10/04/03, I called again and was told they had heard nothing. I've waited and it hasn't arrived. When I called Discover on 10/20/03 I was told that they have NO responsibility for this vendor's actions.

Michael
Arroyo Grande, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2003 11:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bonus-America-Advantagezone-Discover-Credit-Card/nationwide/Bonus-America-Advantagezone-Discover-Credit-Card-ripoff-Sent-Email-offer-sign-up-for-75808. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bonus America - Advantagezone - Discover Credit Card