Complaint Review: Book grove

• Updated: Sat, September 14, 2013

• Reported By: Pissed off Customer — Arvada Colorado
Book grove
, Select State/Province USA

Book grove Amazon.com Fraud, Scam, Rip-off Lying Deceitful business practice Arizona

I purchased a CD on August 28, 2013 and it was shipped on Sept 2, 2013 from Milwaukee Wisconsin to Ft Dodge Iowa. I let them know that I travel a lot and that I am staying at a hotel and would be for the next 2 weeks. On Sept 11, 2013 I still had not received the CD which is weird because it is only a 6-7hr drive from Ft Dodge Iowa to Milwaukee.

I contacted Book Grove and they confirmed the address and proceeded to let me know they sent it standard mail and it would take 21-25 days from the time it shipped to me to receive it. I looked up USPS standard media mail delivery and it says 2-8 days shipping. So I wrote them back and they again said 21-25 days. There is no phone number so I called Amazon. And they acted like they don't care.

Amazon agreed it shouldn't take that long to get to me especially where I am at. I contacted Book Grove because I was transferred to another state on the 12th of Sept and they replied if I do not get it by the 21st of this month then they would refund my money minus 20% for re-stock. What a scam and Amazon allows them to practice business furthermore it worries me about how many other people book grove and amazon.com ripped off. I still do not have my CD and I am ripped off for $98.00. Amazon refuses to contact book grove and or get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2013 04:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Book-grove/Select-StateProvince/Book-grove-Amazoncom-Fraud-Scam-Rip-off-Lying-Deceitful-business-practice-Arizona-1084564. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Book grove