Complaint Review: Book it

• Updated: Thu, April 25, 2013

• Reported By: Morningstar — Los Angeles California
Book it

Book it LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING.Internet

They are liars and scam artists. I booked a hotel the agent on the phone said was new and clean, five minutes later I read reviews that it is OLD, a remodel of a dump in Vegas and filthy. Worst hotel reviews I've ever read.  I immediately called to cancel. I bypassed their phone system which the recording says you will wait 20 minutes and got through by pushing hte buttons for NEW reservations. That they answer imediately.

Since it had barely been ten minutes the agent did cancel my resrvation, all the while trying to book me another hotel (no way ..fool me once etc.) I made sure i got it all in writing, have a cancellation notice etc but I know they will try to charge my card (which is an Amex so good luck to them). I am willing to cancel the credit card JUST to make sure bookit doesn't get my money. WORST TRAVEL SERVICE EVER. avoid them.  THere is so much bad press about them, I should have done research not just on the hotel, but on the company itself.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 12:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Book-it/internet/Book-it-LIED-ABOUT-EVERYTHINGInternet-1046036. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Book it