Complaint Review: Book of the month club

• Submitted: Mon, August 13, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, August 13, 2012

• Reported By: Pete — Osage Beach Missouri United States of America
Book of the month club

Book of the month club Ripped me off without my permission Internet

I am recovering from an accident, and BOMC used that as a tool to falsely credit sales to me , without my permission!

BEWARE!  These swine seem to think that they have tacit approval to charge your account!  They DID this to me at a time when I was crippled by a broken arm, and WITHOUT notifying me!

I am on a FIXED INCOME, and these soulless, Godless pigs took advantage of me!  Don't let this happen to you!  Disassociate yourselves from them in any, AND EVERY way you can, and DEMAND acknowledgement.

Should you actually receive acknowledgement, I advise you to PRINT IT, and keep it with your records to show your banker!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2012 02:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Book-of-the-month-club/internet/Book-of-the-month-club-Ripped-me-off-without-my-permission-Internet-926658. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Book of the month club