Complaint Review: Bookit.com

• Reported By: Stacydev69 — Cumming Georgia United States of America
Bookit.com
14251 Panama City beach parkway Panama City, Florida United States of America

Bookit.com Bookit.com stole $4,000 from me! Panama City, Florida

I don't possibly see how this "business" has an A rating from the BBB. I booked a trip to Cancun in July 2012 for travel in March 2013. Since the trip was going to cost almost $7,000, I choose the pay delay option for the hotel. A $100 deposit was charged to my card, plus the airline tickets of 2,486. The first charge for the hotel was charged to credit card on 11/5/2012 of 2,059.23 and the final installment was charged on 2/17/2013. I called Bookit to see at what point the hotel would be paid and the CSR said it had already been paid when I made the initial reservation. I called the hotel today and lo and behold they have no record of payment. I have been on hold with Bookit for 45 minutes and cannot talk to anyone to get this resolved. My trip begins on March 17 th and I have a feeling I will be paying double for this hotel. I can at least dispute the charge from February, but I guess I'm out the other two grand. My advice to anyone out there, do not use this deceptive, scummy company. Should have paid more and booked directly with hotel. Shame on you Bookit for taking money I now have no recourse to recoup. Burn in hell!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2013 07:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bookitcom/Panama-City-Florida-32413/Bookitcom-Bookitcom-stole-4000-from-me-Panama-City-Florida-1021267. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bookit.com