Complaint Review: Bookit.com

• Updated: Wed, May 01, 2013

• Reported By: Price — Hagerstown Maryland
Internet USA

Bookit.com Major ripoff while booking online Internet

I recently went online to book my vacation of which I haven't had in five years. I wanted to book my hotel reservation first as I can't afford to pay for my trip all at once. After booking just the hotel, they took it upon themselves to book a flight also without my knowledge, the money wiped out my account. They also booked me on a flight that was impossible to board in the morning and I wouldn't get into Orlando till 11:30 PM. The flight has a long layover both up and back, I am a Cancer patient and can't handle an 8 hour ordeal at the airport. They gave me absolutely no options on flights.

This is how they do business, they will book people on a flight that is inconvenient so we will have to pay extra to book the flight over again. This company has had over 300 complaints. Please don't do business with Bookit.com, you will be very sorry. I don't know how companies like this stay in business. I asked them to help me as to no avail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2013 04:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bookitcom/internet/Bookitcom-Major-ripoff-while-booking-online-Internet-1047794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bookit.com