Complaint Review: Bookmasters

• Updated: Thu, June 28, 2012

• Reported By: Doc — Indianapolis Indiana United States of America
Bookmasters
30 Amberwood Parkway,. Ashland, Ohio United States of America

Bookmasters Selling my E book on the internet and on thier website after I stopped doing business with them Ashland Ohio

I made the mistake of using Bookmasters to distribute my book. I did not like the way they handled my Ebook after making multiple mistakes in the ebook version. I was disgusted and chose to stop doing business with them. They charged me an arm and a leg for the substandard service, but yet they still have my Ebook listed for sale on the bookmasters.com website. I have asked my rep who I associated with in that company to get the ebook off line, but it has not happend. Is book masters still selling my Ebook despite the fact that I told them I no longer want to do any business with them

I checked today to see my ebook is still on their website and I have emailed them to take it down. If any copies of the ebook did sell, I of course want the percentage of money generated from those sales.

Why would a company continue to have my book listed with them when I asked them nicely to go our seperate ways ? For this I am being scammed by them. I am asking nicely.. Please take down my book of your website and anyone that you distributed the book to.

The name of my book is My Journey as a Combat Medic....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2012 04:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bookmasters/Ashland-Ohio-44805/Bookmasters-Selling-my-E-book-on-the-internet-and-on-thier-website-after-I-stopped-doing-904340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bookmasters