Complaint Review: Boost Mobile, LLC - Sprint

• Submitted: Fri, March 20, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, March 20, 2009

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
Boost Mobile, LLC - Sprint
8845 Irvine Center Dr., Ste. 200 Irvine, California U.S.A.

Boost Mobile, LLC is a SCAM OPERATION Owned by Sprint Irvine California

I had signed up for Boost on the eve of 3-19-09 after purchasing the i776 cellphone from Target here in Phoenix, AZ. This morning, 3-20-09, I tried making three business calls and none of them were completed. They either dropped or the signal was so bad that I couldn't understand what the connected party was saying.

I then called Boost Mobile's customer service to tell them about this and they said they could do a master reset on the phone. He did and it made no difference. I then asked for a refund and he set up a case number: C2407248

I then called back this eve, 3-20-09, to verify and to ask when I can expect a refund of the unused monies I paid toward their Unlimited plan, which is $54.25 including tax per month. They finally told me they cannot refund any monies to me that it against their policy.

This is ridiculous and feel I have gotten ripped off!

Ronny48
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2009 09:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boost-Mobile-LLC-Sprint/Irvine-California-92618/Boost-Mobile-LLC-is-a-SCAM-OPERATION-Owned-by-Sprint-Irvine-California-436158. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Boost Mobile, LLC - Sprint