- Report: #729661
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Boost Mobile, LLC
Boost Mobile, LLCInternet United States of America
Boost Mobile, LLC Deceptive and possibly illegal sales tactics, Internet
*Consumer Comment: Hopefully
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Please be advised that I have filed another complaint with the FCC, this one focusing solely on your deceptive and, I believe, illegal sales practices.
1) you knew the tower was out in February
2) your authorized agent did not allow me to handle the phone till it was activated and paid for, which was March 4, 2011
3) at the point of sale, I complained that the phone had no signal
4) your authorized agent misrepresented a material fact in order to falsely persuade me to accept your faulty merchandise by telling me, take it home, it takes a couple days for the signal to come up
5) I returned the next day and complained again that the phone had no signal, your agent inspected the phone closely and looking very closely at the signal meter exclaimed, Look! Theres 4 bars! handing the phone back to me, what he was falsely describing as 4 bars was the segmented flat line.
6) I have subsequently made requests to both Boost and their authorized shysterer dealor for my money back which both deny.
7) To date, I have spent $60 for the phone, $10 for the activation fee and another $150 in service fees for a phone which does not work and has never worked from the first day and was sold to me by misrepresentation of material facts while Boost had FULL knowledge that the tower was out form the MONTH prior.
8) I dont believe that it is legal to sell a product by misrepresenting material facts concerning the product and I want all my money returned.
Here is the FCC complaint information:
Acknowledgment & Fax Cover sheet to submit additional information.
Filing for: John Doe has been received by the FCC. Thanks for your information. When inquiring about your complaint, be sure to reference this number: 11-C00303868 and, be sure to mention that you filed this complaint over the internet.
Use this page as a Fax Cover Sheet when faxing additional details to the FCC.
Federal Communications Commission
11-C00303868(Form 2000 Filed Via The Internet)
A copy of this email is going to Sprints CEO and Board of Directors being that Boost Mobile, LLC is quite careful in not allowing any other method of contact with their corporate offices and I dont believe that Sprint, being a public company will be able to hide from their responsibilities to their customer and shareholder.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2011 07:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boost-Mobile-LLC/internet/Boost-Mobile-LLC-Deceptive-and-possibly-illegal-sales-tactics-Internet-729661. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.