Complaint Review: Boost Mobile LLC,Sprint/ Nextel

• Updated: Sat, April 17, 2010

• Reported By: Jerry — phoenix. Arizona United States of America
Boost Mobile LLC,Sprint/ Nextel
8845 Irvine Center Drive.Suite 200 Irvine, California United States of America

Boost Mobile LLC,Sprint/ Nextel Boost Dealt With Me Unfairly, And Shoed Prejudice Against Me And My Firm. Irvine, California

I am a 69 year old owner of a wireless store in Phoenix, Az.I feel Boost dealt with me unfairly. I have been selling Boost for over a year now,and was only getting about 4 sales a month. I was not happy with that, so I asked my Boost Rep for help. He said why don't you do shows, so we did, and sales only increased a little. Then he said why don't yoy call on Retirement Commumities, and we did, and again sales were not enough.He said, why don't you get an outside Rep. So we did , and he started selling phones everywhere. Again we increased our sales, but not enough. Then Boost decided to go Retail, and every Walmart, Radio Shack, Best Buy, started to compete with us at much lower prices.When I complained, they said that is tough, and our decision. I then decided in Feb. of this year to go after the Universities.

This really took off, and I sold 176 phones in Feb. and 220 in March.I was so busy I asked the Boost Supplier for help. The Boost Rep knew that we were selling to Universities with Reps. an not in store.On March 29, 2010, I went to get Boost phones, and was told I was deactivated. I was handed an E-mail From a Reg Rep with Boost. When I called her she said I am selling more phones than the local Walmart, and not in store activation. I called the Rep for Boost, and he said they did not have their figures yet, and will get back to me. As of April,15, he has not gotten back to me, and we are supposed to be cancelled for cause, and given 30- 60 days written notice.I am being treated like a criminal,and no one can give me an answer as to what I have done wrong. I am out with loss of income,Reps without work,and cannot even collect bill payments. I wrote a letter to the Pres., and I have not received an anser in 3 weels.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2010 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boost-Mobile-LLCSprint-Nextel/Irvine-California-92618/Boost-Mobile-LLCSprint-Nextel-Boost-Dealt-With-Me-Unfairly-And-Shoed-Prejudice-Against-594141. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Boost Mobile LLC,Sprint/ Nextel