Complaint Review: Boost Mobile Nextel - Sprint

• Updated: Thu, April 12, 2007

• Reported By:phoenix Arizona
Boost Mobile Nextel - Sprint
Irvine, California U.S.A.

Boost Mobile Nextel - Sprint Ripoff Charged my credit card multiple times no corporate office no help sketchy Irvine California

*UPDATE Employee: Care reps

Simple: Boost = BAD I called Boost asked them to add $20 to my prepaid account, id it by phone with CC.

Next day 6 charges are pending totaling over $100. I call boost they don't show more than 1 charge yet I can see them clearly on my bank statement as pending. I call my CC they say they need someone from sprint or boost to call and take them out of pending by calling the 1800 number for the CC. I call BOOST talk to 3 managers and get told they have no contact informations for credit card processing, no corporate number, no way to talk to anyone who represents boost, no way to talk to anyone that isnt a call center on contract. I call sprint corporate I get nothing I call enxtel nothing. This is crap.

Sprint Boost and Nextel are evil I dare boost of sprint to respond and tell me what THEY would do if they saw 6 charges instead of 1 pending on their CC and they could not access their credit because of it. What would you do .. come on.. I dare you.. call who ? at what number?

Micah
phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2006 08:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boost-Mobile-Nextel-Sprint/Irvine-California/Boost-Mobile-Nextel-Sprint-Ripoff-Charged-my-credit-card-multiple-times-no-corporate-off-187378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Boost Mobile Nextel - Sprint

Care reps

AUTHOR: Chris - (U.S.A.)

Just so you know, Boost outsources all of their customer care to other companies. The reps that you talk to on the phone DO NOT have any contact information for Boost, Sprint, or Nextel. They aren't given that information. The supervisors you speak to are supervisors for the outsource company and are only there to oversee production of the call center. They usually have less training on the actual product than the rep that answered your call. No one that you can talk to will have contact information for Boost corporate. It's not that they don't want to help you, they just aren't given that information.

Masters