Complaint Review: Boost Mobile - Sprint

• Updated: Sat, February 13, 2010

• Reported By: Jimmy — Elyria Ohio United States of America
Boost Mobile - Sprint

Boost Mobile - Sprint Rude, Scam Artists, Unknowledgeable, Internet

I signed up for service on Thursday, everything was fine. I fell into some hard times, my sister ran up my perfect Verizon plan to $3200. I don't have that much to pay the bill right now. So I turned to prepaid for the time being until I get back on my feet and get everything caught back up. Well I turned to BoostMobile. Unlimited talk, text & web for $50, sounds great. I have had no issues with service, other than customer service. Well I look at my credit card, come to find out, I have been charged twice for my monthly services, ok, I work in the retail industry, happens quite a bit. I call Boost and let them know, they tell me that I will be credited back within 24 hours.

Well its been 72, I am still showing the two initial transactions on my account, and then there are more. I called in this morning, well the repS that I spoke with have all been very rude, including the rep at the store. I haven't gotten a straight forward answer to any question, just a bunch of "I dont know's" and "Possibly yes" or "Take it up with the store" or "Take it up with boost". This is B.S. So looking online, I realized that the price of my phone had a $50 markup from online to the store, which I inquired about, the rep on the phone told me that its the same price online or in the store. According to the rep in the store, thats incorrect. Great. Looks like a long day ahead of me, oh and better yet, I borrowed a friends car while mine is getting work done and went to a store that I knew had better "customer service" way out of my way, well my car is still in the shot, so who knows how I will be getting there today...

I cannot believe a company ran by nextel is treating people like this...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2010 08:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boost-Mobile-Sprint/internet/Boost-Mobile-Sprint-Rude-Scam-Artists-Unknowledgeable-Internet-569024. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Boost Mobile - Sprint