Complaint Review: Boost Mobile

• Updated: Mon, May 16, 2011

• Reported By: ashley — victorville California United States of America
Boost Mobile
Internet, California United States of America

Boost Mobile has the Worlds Worst customer Service and are Decitiful Liars of false advertisment and are just a bunch of Money hungry Scammers who live off those who are suffering most from the recession to get ri Internet, California

*Consumer Comment: Boost=Nextel=Sprint

*Consumer Comment: You should check your insurance.

I been a boost mobile customer for 2 years recently my cellular phone broke. I called boost mobile numerous times to make a report to get a replacement phone. For two weeks now i been waiting I have called twice and each time I had to redo a new case. The first time the operator failed to mention that i would get a replacement phone that was less than the one i had bought. Not only that the second representive said I can't send my phone to a Po box so it was denied so I filled another case and gave them my address now that i did that the second representive said that i will be recieving my new phone in 7 days if i fail to not recieve it to call back.

Its been 14 days I called again today and the representive kept arguing with me saying i did not have the insurance plan on my phone I kept telling them that they just started that policy 4 months ago and that when i bought my phone which isn't even a year old radio shack sold me the insurance for them to replace the phone if anything should happen to it. I told the representive that and he kept arguing saying no  i didn't have insurance and one point he said go to the place i bought it and take it up with them so frustrated i told him that i will be contacting a lawyer because i have written proof that the insurance was for them and they just recently changed policys that they need to abide by there old policys to there regular clients not only that i just had paid my phone bill so im paying for services i do not even have.

I told the representive they should've just told me this from the begining i been waiting 14 days and been without a phone which is cruical to me because my mother is disable and i have to be in constant contact with her since im her caregiver. Frustrated as I am I hung up on the representive, I sent a email to boost mobile and im writting this report to inform the world of their scandal. Not only that I will be going to be taking this up with radio shack as well its not right they trick people into paying the extra hundred dollars for a insurance plan they do not even honor. DO NOT GET A BOOST MOBILE PHONE!!! NOT ONLY WILL THEY RIP YOU OFF YOU WON'T GET ALL YOUR TEXT MESSAGES AND YOUR CALLS WILL CUT OUT YOUR PHONE WILL CONSTANTLY BE MESSED UP, IT DIDN'T BUG ME SO MUCH BEFORE UNTIL THIS INSURANCE POLICY SCANDAL THEY ARE THE WORST COMPANY OUT THERE, PICK A DIFFERNT COMPANY TO GO WITH DON'T GO WITH BOOST.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2011 06:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boost-Mobile/Internet-California-/Boost-Mobile-has-the-Worlds-Worst-customer-Service-and-are-Decitiful-Liars-of-false-adver-725749. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Boost Mobile

Boost=Nextel=Sprint

AUTHOR: mr rik - (USA)

I was calling different companies awhile back planning on getting a "business" plan.

One of the companies I contacted was Sprint.  After about my third or fourth try, I got someone who seemed somewhat fluent in english.

I explained to the girl, who told me she was located in Manila, what I wanted and asked if it could be done.  She said she would have to speak with a supervisor and call me back.

No call back.

Thanks alot Sprint.

You should check your insurance.

AUTHOR: sillyrob - (USA)

If you buy a Verizon phone from Best Buy, and buy insurance there, the insurance goes through Best Buy, not Verizon. Maybe you should go back to Radio Shack and talk to them instead of writing something on the internet to show the world how you have no idea what you're talking about.