Complaint Review: Boost Mobile

• Submitted: Tue, December 28, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, June 02, 2011

• Reported By: Frank — Rochseter Hills Michigan United States of America
Boost Mobile
900 Irvine Center Dr, Irvine CA 92618 Irvine, California United States of America

Boost Mobile Sprint, Nextel what exactly is a due date? Irvine, California

*Consumer Comment: This happened to me also.

*Consumer Comment: I had the same issue

*Consumer Comment: SprintCares

I have been a loyal Boost customer for about 18 months. My payments are due on the 28th of each month and I have made each one as agreed. At 1:43 am on the 28th of December my service was interrupted due to non payment. My understanding was that payments were due on the due date. I spoke with a decent customer service rep who admitted that there was some type of system widebilling problemthat caused customers to have their service suspended prematurely. He said that he had brought this to management's attention already but that the response that he received was that it was a systemic issue that could not be corrected and that he was told to offer me the option of changing my plan. It may be a mere coincidence but I recently signed up for a new feature that reduces my monthly payment by $5 after 6 consecutive timely payments and the new plan would cancel that feature. I do not believe that I have been singled out and that this has all the earmarks of a class action lawsuit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2010 08:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boost-Mobile/Irvine-California-92618/Boost-Mobile-Sprint-Nextel-what-exactly-is-a-due-date-Irvine-California-675883. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Boost Mobile

This happened to me also.

AUTHOR: Shane - (U.S.A.)

This happened to me today. I signed up for shrinkage last month. My due date was today. I woke up this morning to find my service interrupted. I am waiting on a call about a job I interviewed for. I believe that they are doing this on purpose to keep people from getting their bill reduced. I never had this problem before I got shrinkage, since I never had this problem before. I think a class action suit is in order.

I had the same issue

AUTHOR: Kim - (United States of America)

I had exactly the same issue, but in October. Their explanation to me was that by changing my monthly plan, that made my payment date a day earlier, although I never received any notification that this was the case. I have spoken to their consumer escalation division, after writing to them several times, and she agreed that I was never told of my new due date, but still refused to credit that month towards my shrinkage plan. I filed a complaint with the Florida division of consumer affairs, and today received a response saying Boost refused to cooperate, so they closed the file "closed unsatisfactorily". This seems a simple matter, but their refusal to extend good customer service is simply mind-boggling.

SprintCares

AUTHOR: DougS - (United States of America)

Sent in what your have posted here to this email <SprintCares@sprint.com>

They can help.