Complaint Review: Boost Mobile

• Submitted: Fri, March 08, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 08, 2013

• Reported By: Cassandra — Pembroke Pines Florida United States of America
Boost Mobile

Boost Mobile I had a problem with my phone. I went to a boost Mobile on Pembroke Rd.in Pembroke Pines, Florida.. The salesclerk did not fix the problem.. I went a 2nd time later that day. My data did not transfer over, Internet

*Consumer Comment: really

After 14 months, I started to have a problem with my ZTE Android phone.  It would constantly freeze on me.  I went to a Boost Mobile Store on Pembroke Road in Pembroke Pines, Florida.  The owner told me I has to sent the phone back to the manufacturer.  I did.  ZTE sent the phone back with no correspondence.  Just the phone.  In the meanwhile, I purchased another phone from Boost while my Android was hopefully being fixed.  After I got the Android back,  I took it to the same Boost Mobile Store.  This time it was the regular salesclerk there.  I went to have my data from the 2nd phone I purchased switched over to the Android.  (Also the second phone stopped working, the clerk claimed they were working on the lines in the neighborhood.)  The clerk said he could not fix the problem, but in the meanwhile he supposedly transferred my contacts back over to the Android.  I tried calling the company's main number and everything is automated, there is no opportunity to speak with a live-person.  I went back to the store later that day ( I was without service for the entire day and I need my phone for emergency reasons.) The clerk made a call to and spoke in spanish to the person over the phone while working on my problem (I don't speak the language fluent enough so I did not know what was taking place).  When he called from the store phone, the problem appeared to be fixed, but when I called my home number and another number, I still was not able to get through. Also, I noticed my contacts did not transfer over to my Android phone.  When I stated that the service was terrrible, and I've been having problems with Boost for a awhile, he got upset (while other customers were in the store) and told me that I shouldn't complain and then he refused to try to fix the transfer problem.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2013 05:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boost-Mobile/internet/Boost-Mobile-I-had-a-problem-with-my-phone-I-went-to-a-boost-Mobile-on-Pembroke-Rdin-Pe-1025779. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Boost Mobile

really

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

Exactly how low of a individual are you?? You had and used a smartphone for 14 months then have the nerve to complain to a clerk about your phone problems that you caused? Really!?! That poor clerk was prolly bending over backwards to assist you. Yet you still have the nerve to post here. Let me educate you....things take time to happen. Im betting you were not the sweetness and light that you make yourself out to be. In fact im pretty sure that since everything didnt happen to your immediate satisfaction you had your self a fit.

Heres a little exersize for you. Put yourself in their shoes. You have a crazy person, more then likely trying to scam them into replacing your phone right there, demanding immediate results. You probably didnt have the insurance so you decided to make a scene so you didnt either have to work or do anything productive. It seriously amazes me that you would bash someone who prolly makes minimum wage at best simply because you are either just that uneducated or just that evil.

Take some responsibility for both your phone and your actions.