Complaint Review: Boost Mobile

• Submitted: Fri, September 03, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, January 05, 2011

• Reported By: Jacqueline — Augusta Georgia United States of America
Boost Mobile

Boost Mobile I signed up with Boost Mobile Feb 2010, my phone recently started hanging up cutting off calls, having problems texting. Boost Moile will not replace my phone Motorola will not help. I paid $80.00 fo Internet

*General Comment: TRY THIS

I want justice this this ripoff service. I want another phone, each time I willl Boost Mobile I get the samt trouble shooting this phone has a default. I want Boost Mobile andMotorola held accountable. You can not keep charging people and ignore them.

Jacqueline

Augusta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2010 08:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boost-Mobile/internet/Boost-Mobile-I-signed-up-with-Boost-Mobile-Feb-2010-my-phone-recently-started-hanging-u-637550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Boost Mobile

#1 General Comment

TRY THIS

AUTHOR: LYNN - (United States of America)

I HAVE A SAMSUNG SEEK AND I STARTED HAVING PROBLEMS WITHIN 1MONTH OF HAVING THIS PHONE.I FOUND OUT ON MY OWN THAT THERE IS A GLITCH WITH THIS PHONE AND NOT NECESSARILY THE SERVICE.AFTER NO HELP FROM BOOST I WENT TO SAMSUNG.COM,THE MAKERS WEBSITE AND I TOLD THEM OF MY PROBLEMS AND THEY WERE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HELP.THE MAKERS OF THE CELL PHONES DON'T WANT THEIR REPUTATION TARNISHED SO THEY WILL DO WHATS NECESSARY TO HELP,ESPECIALLY IF YOU TELL THEM YOUR GOING TO CONTACT THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU. TRY IT!