Complaint Review: Boost Mobile

• Reported By: Frankvi — Compton California
Boost Mobile
Nationwide USA

Boost Mobile Boost Mobile ripping off consumers Nationwide

Signed up for service due to advertisement stating Boost Mobile would honor a $35.00 unlimited plan as long all payments were made on time. I signed up for Auto pay to insure that I would keep my cell phone bill at $35.00 per month. After losing my phone on the 6th month I went in to a retail store to buy new phone to replace the one that had been lost. I had forgotten my pin number so, retail store told me to call in to customer care line where I was helped by a customer rep that told me to make sure to purchase another 4g lte phone to keep my plan at the $35.00 per month rate. I did exactly as recommended by customer rep. and purchased another 4G LTE phone to insure plan would remain the same. I even have the receipt that states my next august payment would be $35.00. Today I get a shocker to find out my phone has been disconnected and messages stating plan has been changed to $50.00 a month. Called Boost Mobile hotline to resolve this matter and everyone I spoke to stated the plan was only for $35.00 for 6 months and I stated over and over to tell them that when I signed up the promotion they never stated that. All advertisements stated that as long all payments where made on time, the payment plan would remain at $35.00 dollars. I spoke to Ben-Employee ID#KK200021 and he basically tried to brush me off to go to retail store where phone was originally bought to get my complaint resolved. I asked why on 3 occasions by 3 different Company reps, was I told that as long as all payments were paid on time my plan would stay $35.00. I even have a receipt to that affect. Boost Mobile is trying to pull the ol bait and switch is dishonoring their phone plan.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2014 10:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boost-Mobile/nationwide/Boost-Mobile-Boost-Mobile-ripping-off-consumers-Nationwide-1168566. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Boost Mobile