Complaint Review: Boost Mobile

• Reported By: Calvin — Orlando Florida
Boost Mobile
Nationwide USA

Boost Mobile Boost mobile improper business practice Nationwide

I have had my account with Boost Mobile for approximately 4 months. I then decided to switch to AT&T. I needed to keep the same phone # I have had for 4 years. I was told by AT&T that they can only transfer an active phone #.  I then gave permission to AT&T to transfer the number from Boost Mobile.

With Boost Mobile, I always transfer the monthly phone bill amount to my boost wallet account around the middle of the month for the following month phone bill, which is normally due on the 7th of each month.

On June16th,2014 I transferred $55.00 to my boost wallet account for my phone bill due July 07,2014.

I transferred my service from Boost Mobile to AT&T on June 24,2014. I then called Boost Mobile customer service and ask to have my $55.00 refunded to my debit card used to make the payment. I was told that I cannot get my money back because when I transferred my phone #, all records associated with that phone # is permanently deleted, the representative further stated that I can kiss that $55.00 goodbye. The representative's name was deliberately withheld.

I would appreciate any assistance for retrieving my money as I am 61years old and on a fix income with social security.

Calvin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2014 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boost-Mobile/nationwide/Boost-Mobile-Boost-mobile-improper-business-practice-Nationwide-1159855. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Boost Mobile