Complaint Review: Boost Mobile

• Reported By: Monique Johnson — Las Vegas Nevada
Boost Mobile
Nationwide USA

Boost Mobile Lied to and scammed me Nationwide

Boost lied to me and had me waiting for two weeks to get this phone and now all of a sudden when I called to see why it was not here they told me they didn't have it??! No one even tried to call and let me know! Meanwhile I am stuck with a broken phone that also lied about and said it would be fully functional when they sent this one to me and it is not...EVERYTHING is wrong with this  phone and I'm supposed to deal with it. The representative that first told me that I could get a replacement phone was named Arvin. He asked me if I wanted a Blackberry or a Samsung and I told him Samsung. All of my apps are on Android and I would lose all date if I went to Blackberry. Also I have had a Blackberry in the past and it is a horrible phone and in no way a suitable replacement for my Android phone. This new representative Ronnil A. told me that was all they could do. It is not fair. I have been left with a barely functioning phone for two weeks thinking the new one was on its way. Also, to add insult to to injury, this rep told me I can buy a new phone which I am sure this was all on purpose to get people to buy new phones. A COMPLETE SCAM!!!!! Also, I have paid my bill consistently and automatically for about two years. My bill should not be $45. They are supposed to take off $5 for every 6 months a customer pays on time. The plan started at $55 and I should be down to 40 per month not 45!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2014 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boost-Mobile/nationwide/Boost-Mobile-Lied-to-and-scammed-me-Nationwide-1160832. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Boost Mobile