Complaint Review: Boost my grade

• Updated: Sat, April 13, 2013

• Reported By: J.S. S**** — Fowlerville New York
Boost my grade

Boost my grade Should be called lower my grade, Internet

*Author of original report: An apology and refund email

*Consumer Comment: ahahaha

*Consumer Comment: Interesting take.

Correctly followed all details on boost my grade dot com. Wanted to see if they are the real deal. Gave all correct information and paid for one test to be completed. The person Arlen contacted me. Not only did the information have to be posted on the website it ad to be securely emailed to her/him. The person was unable to login and take the test and with my help they finally gained access and proceeded with the test.

An email on boost my grade said the college site went down and it wan't their fault. I was asked to give them another chance. The second time, they said the site went down. I know this to be false, the college site was up and running, I was logged in at the same time they were, at no time was the site down. I called the IT dept at the college and confirmed. I am glad that I tested them out on a test that will not make a difference in my grade.

Boost my grade should be renamed to lower my grade.

At no time have I been asked about a refund or a rework for another test. My conclusion is to post to as many people and save yourself money and time. The website and people are a fraud, their scam is short lived. Taking down their website will be the next route!

J.S. S****
Catching the fraudsters!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2013 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boost-my-grade/internet/Boost-my-grade-Should-be-called-lower-my-grade-Internet-1042743. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Boost my grade

An apology and refund email

AUTHOR: J.S. Schulls - ()

Dear readers,

I have received an email from boost my grade, which I will post here.
They are in the process to refund the funds paid and apologized for what they say is the college's fault. As stated the college's website wasn't down during any time the person taking the test says it was. Giving a business the opportunity to complete an agreement and for them to fullfil their end of the agreement will lead a consumer to repeat business. If one of the parties fails to ensure their side of the contractual agreement, no repeat business can or should be established.

Email from boost my grade:

I just wanted to reach out to you to let you know that I read through the notes, and saw that there was issues with the website and our tutor couldn't login to the exam.  I want you to know this is taken very seriously here, and we are

A) First going to issue you a full refund of the 95.00
B) Secondly going to give you an exam for free (next exam)
C) Thirdly, going to give you 20% off any other purchase from us in the future (should you decide to after the free exam)

I want to sincerely apologize for this, and will be processing your refund right now. Please allow 2-3 business days for the charge to show back on the card.

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

Karma is a b***h!!!! You are trying to get something for nothing! Do you own d**n work and stop blaming this scam website.  You get what you deserve.

Interesting take.

AUTHOR: Flynrider - ()

"   Catching the fraudsters! "

So, you attempted to pay someone to take your college test for you, and you think they are the fraudsters?  That's rich!