Complaint Review: BoostMyGrades

• Submitted: Sat, March 23, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, March 23, 2013

• Reported By: whistleblower — queens New York
BoostMyGrades

BoostMyGrades SCAM SAMANTHA KLIENMAN KEISER UNIVERSITY ACADEMIC AID FRAUD Internet

I was scammed and blackmailed by boostmygrades.com.  I foundboostmygrades.com from of all places my academic advisor at Keiser University.  Her name is Samantha Klienman, she is taking kickbacks for funneling students into the boostmygrades scam. I wasnt sure about signing up at Keiser and Samantha told me that if I use boostmygrades.com and get financial aid the two work hand in hand. I trusted her and when the classes started, boostmygrades said I had to fork over all of my financial aid. I called Samantha Klienman about it and now she acted like she didnt know me. She was talking to me like it was the first time we spoke. I called the school and emailed her supervisor and never got a response. Im wondering ifboostmygrades.com and Keiser University are working together on this scam. When I look up boostmygrades I see dozens and dozens of scam reports, so I know Im not alone. Please contact me if you have also been scammed by Samantha Klienman.-

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2013 10:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BoostMyGrades/internet/BoostMyGrades-SCAM-SAMANTHA-KLIENMAN-KEISER-UNIVERSITY-ACADEMIC-AID-FRAUD-Internet-1037356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BoostMyGrades