Complaint Review: BoostMyGrades

• Submitted: Tue, March 26, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 26, 2013

• Reported By: Christina — Boston Massachusetts

BoostMyGrades boostmygrades Adding my voice to put BoostMyGrades out of business Internet

Last semester I needed help with a physics class.  I found this site called boostmygrades that promised an A or B in the class.  It took me awhile to realize they take the class for the student to boost the grade.  I felt bad about cheating, but I didnt see a choice.  Physics is just too hard for me.  If I didnt get an good grade my life would be ruined.

They did ok in the class and I was feeling pretty good until they just messaged me about signing up for classes next semester.  They told me I had to sign up for two more classes or they would report me to the school and get me an f in the class.  It was at this point that I did some research and found all of these people with similar issues on ripoffreport.  We all need to stand together and stop these guys from taking advantage of students.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2013 07:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BoostMyGrades/internet/BoostMyGrades-boostmygrades-Adding-my-voice-to-put-BoostMyGrades-out-of-business-Internet-1038318. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BoostMyGrades