patients

• Reported By: Ben — miami Florida
BoostMyGrades

BoostMyGrades boostmygrades Boost My Grades is such a scam!!!!!, Internet

*Consumer Comment: You deserve it

I was never very good in school, wasnt really my thang I guess you could say. These idiots claimed they would get me good grades, so yea, I was in. After a few months I saw that my grades were no better than I would have gotten myself, and I was like wtf, ya know? Its really messed up that I paid them all this money..dont worry about how I got all this money in the first place lol, but yea they said they got me covered but they really screwed up my chance at an education. Im so pissed. These stupid f*cking chinks dont even answer the phone!! How am I supposed to get in contact with you if you dont even answer the f*cking phone??  Oh and the best part, when I demanded them give me my money back, they freakin THREATENED me yo!! They threatened to tell my teachers that I was cheating!!! Like seriously, why am I gunna pay you when your just gunna tell my teachers..so messed up man.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2013 04:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BoostMyGrades/internet/BoostMyGrades-boostmygrades-Boost-My-Grades-is-such-a-scam-Internet-1040438. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BoostMyGrades

You deserve it

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

You admitted to cheating then call their support racial names.  You deserve everything you get. YOU WERE CHEATING!! I suggest taking a course in English because your slang crap does not work in the real world.