Complaint Review: BoostMyGrades

• Updated: Mon, April 01, 2013

• Reported By: mandy — los angeles California
BoostMyGrades

BoostMyGrades boostmygrades I HATE BOOSTMYGRADES , Internet

*Consumer Comment: I love them too.

*Consumer Comment: I love these reports

BoostMyGrades is a tutoring service that takes your test for you.  I thought I finally found a way to pass college.  I have had such a hard time writing papers and solving math problems.  I hate those smart people that dont even have to study.  They are ruining it for the rest of us normal people.  Its not my fault Im not smart.  I was born this way.  Dont I deserve to have a college degree like my brothers.

When I signed up for the online tutoring service I was promised competent english speaking tutors with a masters degree in the subject they were tutoring in. Instead I got some small d**k Chinese guy who couldnt speak English and I doubt even finished high school.   I started sending angry letters that I want a tutor who I can talk to, and tell my problems to.  I was paying the guy after all.  After six attempt they finally answered an email and said they werent a f-ing shrink and that they were just going to keep my money.  They said if I tried to get it back they would report me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2013 03:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BoostMyGrades/internet/BoostMyGrades-boostmygrades-I-HATE-BOOSTMYGRADES-Internet-1039802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BoostMyGrades

I love them too.

AUTHOR: Peter - ()

Hey Batman.

I love these reports too.   They are funny in kind of a sad way.  There is no way they can be real.  They appear far too frequently for such an obscure company.    Also they are all too similar in grammar and structure to not be written by the same person.   And if the report is real (it's not) the OP has no concept of 'unclean hands'.  When you do something dishonest and get screwed (as often happens) you can't complain about it.

PS to OP

If you do another report I suggest a twist.  All these reports are from clients who got screwed . Because as a competitor you want clients to look else where for their unclean services.  But that is so boring.

Be a parent who's kid cheated and actually got semi decent service and didn't complain or get screwed.  But the parent is pissed off that this terrible company actually helped his kid cheat.

You can use this:

"I am writing this report because Boost my grades helped little Johnny cheat on AP chemistry.    Now they actually did decent work and got him an acceptable B-.  But when I found out he cheated I made little Johnny confess to the school and to god. 'Let the thief no longer steal, but rather let him labor, doing honest work with his own hands, so that he may have something to share with anyone in need.' Ephesians 4:28.  Then I charged back all the money he gave them.   This is a terrible company."

Also it would so awesome if you were to respond to these reports out of character just once.  I would be your rip off report fan boy for life.  FOR LIFE! Move over Rita  the crazy ex doctor and Charles from Phenix City, Alabama.

I love these reports

AUTHOR: Batman - ()

These reports really make my day.

To answer your question, NO, you do not deserve a college degree like your brothers if you can't pass the courses. That's why they don't hand them out once you've paid the tuition.

I am really laughing so hard at you right now. This is what you get for cheating. I love it and I hope you get expelled and all that money you owe and have paid for tuition is completely wasted.

Good luck, pal.