Complaint Review: BoostMyGrades

• Submitted: Tue, April 02, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 02, 2013

• Reported By: Lana — portland Oregon
BoostMyGrades

BoostMyGrades boostmygrades Save yourself, stay away from the monsters that are BoostMyGrades! Internet

Ok, I understand that cheating is wrong. But honestly, I was in like a really low point in my life and I
fell for their scheme. I gave into temptation. Im embarrassed and humiliated, and now I just want to
make it right. I dont really know how to go about doing that though. Like I want to tell the whole world
about how terrible these guys are, but then Id be admitting to the fact that I cheated. So I feel like Im
in a catch 22 or whatever you call it. Ughhhh Im so frustrated. I cant believe I fell for this. I should have
known better. To anybody reading this, please dont make the same mistake I made. Stay in school.

Dont do drugs. Anddd most importantly, DONT CHEAT!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2013 10:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BoostMyGrades/internet/BoostMyGrades-boostmygrades-Save-yourself-stay-away-from-the-monsters-that-are-BoostMyGra-1040206. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BoostMyGrades