inevitably

• Submitted: Mon, March 11, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 12, 2013

• Reported By: Bobby — brooklyn Michigan United States of America
BoostMyGrades

BoostMyGrades boostmygrades boostmygrades.com 1 star for boostmygrades.com, Horrible Refund Policy. Internet

*Consumer Comment: NOPE

*Consumer Comment: NO GRADES FOR YOU!!

I would give these guys 0 stars except they did do one thing write, take my money!!  I feel so stupid for trusting boostmygrades.com.  I should have known from the little sleazy guy int eh corner talking to me on their site.  That was the last time I ever heard a voice fromt eh company.  They never answered the phone and forced me to use their message system.

I reluctantly signed up and they took all of my information and gave me a quote for my test which seemed outrageous.  I thought I didnt have a choice so I continued.  I even paid extra for the guarantee an A or B option.  When i got my grade back it was a 76.  I'm no numbers expert, but thats not a A or B in my book!!

When I tried to get a refund, they sent me this mysterious "terms of service" agreement which was pages upon pages of legal mumbo jumbo which basically meant I was screwed.  I didn't read it, but if I was going to read soem boring writing I would have taken my own class.   Please be warned these are cowardly crooks hiding behind a computer screen!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2013 02:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BoostMyGrades/internet/BoostMyGrades-boostmygrades-boostmygradescom-1-star-for-boostmygradescom-Horrible-Refun-1027061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BoostMyGrades

NOPE

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

You are lazy and don't want to do your work so you "hired" someone to do your work for you?? Are you serious?? You deserve what you got and you ripped yourself off period.  From now on do your own work!!

NO GRADES FOR YOU!!

AUTHOR: Peter - (U.S.A.)

Like I said before these recent reports for this awful company smell fake.  But if its real you deserve a ZERO on your test for cheating.