Complaint Review: BoostMyGrades

• Submitted: Wed, March 27, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, March 27, 2013

• Reported By: gerry — santa fe New Mexico
BoostMyGrades

BoostMyGrades boostmygrades.com BoostMyGrades is not a tutoring site, they are cheaters Internet

I needed some help in my logic class.  I felt the logical thing to do was find a tutor to help me.  Boostmygrades.com promised results, they told me they had the best tutors around.  They had master degrees and PhDs.  I sent them my class syllabus and they said it wouldn't be a problem at all.  I sent them $800 which sounded like a lot, but they said they would help me out with every assignment and test.

They then asked for my username and password, which I didnt like at all.  They explained that they just go on the site and do the assignments and tests.  I could not believe it.  They arent tutors at all!  They are cheating liars.  I want to learn not pay someone to take my class for me.  I tried to call them to get a refund, but they would not answer.  They wouldn't respond to emails about a refund either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2013 10:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BoostMyGrades/internet/BoostMyGrades-boostmygradescom-BoostMyGrades-is-not-a-tutoring-site-they-are-cheaters-I-1038686. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BoostMyGrades