Complaint Review: BoostMyGrades

• Submitted: Fri, March 15, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, March 16, 2013

• Reported By: Jimbo — charleston South Carolina
BoostMyGrades

BoostMyGrades boostmygrades.com Boostmygrades is a scam, do not fall for their lies! Internet

*Consumer Comment: comment

First and foremost I have to say I am a good christian and do not believe in cheating.  I think it is unlawful and wrong.  That being said i attend CCC and the classes are incredibly difficult.  Most of my classmates pay for expensive tutors that I can not afford.  I found boostmygrades to even the playing field.  I used them to take one test for me in a subject I did not want to take but had to.  They got a 62 on the test and still demanded that I pay them.  I was furious.  I tried calling about a refund six separate times and they never answered.  THey finally emailed me back and threatened to tell the school if I didn't pay them.

DO not fall for their lies!  Don't get trapped stay away from boostmygrades.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2013 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BoostMyGrades/internet/BoostMyGrades-boostmygradescom-Boostmygrades-is-a-scam-do-not-fall-for-their-lies-Inter-1035085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BoostMyGrades

AUTHOR: Jeanski - ()

Are you KIDDING me?  You don't believe in cheating, but you did it anyway.  You got scammed by a company whose business model is predicated on helping you scam others.  You got exactly what you deserved.  Isn't karma a b*tch? EVERY college has free tutoring for students. Go find it, if they haven't expelled you for cheating yet.