casual

• Submitted: Tue, March 12, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 12, 2013

• Reported By: Shaynay — Bed Stuy New York United States of America
BoostMyGrades

BoostMyGrades boostmygrades.com Bosstmygrades.com aint nuthin but jive turkeys , Internet

*Consumer Comment: Now your not even trying.

Now yall listen up now.  Boostmygrades.com makes my crack pushin brother look a like a saint i tell ya.  I just mindin ma business one day tryin to get some cracker to take my test.  Day jus took ma money and no give me no answers no nuthin.  These are cheatin' bungalo bears.  I told dem once, and den I told dem again why you no give me ma money back.  They didn answer.  How am i suppose to pay for my childs education now! I aint got no money, no job.

Boost my grades, more like boost my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2013 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BoostMyGrades/internet/BoostMyGrades-boostmygradescom-Bosstmygradescom-aint-nuthin-but-jive-turkeys-Internet-1027680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BoostMyGrades

Now your not even trying.

AUTHOR: Peter - (U.S.A.)

Another fake report of a a terrible company.   This one is so F&%&ing stupid too.  You can do better.  First learn how people really talk so your post is believable.  If you want to take down this company (which I am all for ) then people have to believe your dumb enough to have to cheat but not a moronic stereotype like whoever your pretending to be.