Complaint Review: BoostMyGrades

• Updated: Tue, March 12, 2013

• Reported By: ps — Boise Idaho United States of America
BoostMyGrades

BoostMyGrades boostmygrades.com FAILED to turn in my test on TIME, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Cheating is also a sin.

Boostmygrades.com could be the worst people ever!  I have never in my life felt so cheap, used, and ripped-off.  I hope the good lord burns them all in hell for a thousand eternities!  I want Jesus, praise his name, to smite them in their sleep and stop them from ripping off good honest christians.  Sure I wanted help with my physics mid term, but I planned on confessing my sins.  I gave them my money and my trust and they "accidentally forgot to take my test in time".  Now how am I ever going to be the christian scientist I was born to be!

I contacted them the day of the exam and they assured me not to worry about a thing.  After the test ended I didnt see the grade posted so I called again.  They told me it must just be loading.  I contacted them again the next day and they nonchalantly said the tutor must have forgotten to take it and sorry but they have a no refund policy. They told me that they would give me a 20% off coupon for the final.  They must be CRAZY!!!  These people are sinners!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2013 07:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BoostMyGrades/internet/BoostMyGrades-boostmygradescom-FAILED-to-turn-in-my-test-on-TIME-Internet-1026667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BoostMyGrades

Cheating is also a sin.

AUTHOR: Peter - (U.S.A.)

How dare you praise Jesus in the same paragraph where you confess to cheating.    This goes against everything he stands for.   You should be expelled from school and are a terrible Christian.